Time: 1 day course of 8 hours (includes 1 hour lunch)
Prerequisites: Class 102
What you will learn:
- How to fill and ice a cake
- How to cover a cake with fondant
- How to colour fondant
- How to add support to the cake
- How to stack a cake onto each other
- How to make 2D fondant pieces and lettering
- How to make a standing 3D number
- How to make a 3D figurine
PRICE WILL BE AVAILABLE SHORTLY
This includes the following:
- Lunch, tea, coffee, juice
- Recipes with instructions, tips and more information.
- The use of the cookery school’s apron during the class
- All the utensils and ingredients to use during the class, except a few which you can bring along.
- Take your beautifully decorated cake home in a box
Classes will be presented in English and Afrikaans.
Recipe bundles will be presented in English.
List of tools needed will be provided with your booking.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for bookings or more info