Time: TO BE CONFIRMED
Prerequisites: Class 102
What you will learn:
- How to fill and ice a square cake
- How to cover a square cake with fondant
- How to add support inside the cake
- How to stack a cake onto each other
- How to create textured fondant
- How to use gold edible paint
- How to make edible peonies and roses
- How to dust the edible flowers
- How to make branced leaves and berries
PRICE WILL FOLLOW SHORTLY
This includes the following:
- Lunch on day 2
- Recipes with instructions, tips and more information.
- The use of the cookery school’s apron during the class
- All the utensils and ingredients to use during the class, except a few which you can bring along.
- Take your beautifully decorated cake home in a box
Classes will be presented in English and Afrikaans.
Recipe bundles will be presented in English.
List of tools needed will be provided with your booking.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for bookings or more info